Automatic Contributions – IRA and FPA
An easy way to add to your long-term savings!As an IRA or FPA contractholder, you can make automatic contributions or even a one-time payment to your IRA or FPA using Mutual of America's Automatic Contributions program. Setting up Automatic Contributions is a simple and effective way to help you build your retirement savings, especially when you consider the following benefits:
- Transfer funds automatically from your checking or savings account through the convenience of Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Make automatic contributions on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis. You can even choose to make a one-time contribution.
- Cancel your automatic contributions with five-business-days' notice.
- Manage your automatic contributions through Mutual of America's website.
Four steps make it easy to sign-up for Automatic Contributions:
- Provide an e-mail address for receiving confirmations of changes to scheduled contributions.
- Enter the bank account(s) you want to use for EFT contributions to your IRA/FPA account.
- Schedule the amount and frequency of your contributions.
- Verify your scheduled contributions and bank information.
Mutual of America's IRAs are individual variable annuity contracts and are suitable for long-term investing, particularly for retirement savings. The value of a variable annuity contract will fluctuate depending on the performance of the Separate Account investment funds you choose. Upon redemption, you could receive more or less than the principal amount invested. A variable annuity contract provides no additional tax-deferred treatment of benefits beyond the treatment provided to any qualified retirement plan or IRA by applicable tax law. You should consider a variable annuity contract’s other features before making a decision.Form IRA-2004 or applicable state variation.