Online Enrollment For Group Retirement Plan
It streamlines your organization’s back-office administrative requirements, with:
- Employee Data Uploads – Facilitate transfer of employee information to the online retirement plan administration system provided by us.
- Reduced Enrollment Errors – Through data uploads and employee verification of data.
- Lower Administrative Costs – By eliminating time-consuming data-entry for your staff.
- Payroll Deduction Elections – Help streamline your paperwork and recordkeeping.
- Management Reports – You can track enrollment progress and salary deferral elections more efficiently.
- Online Salary Deferral Elections – You can opt in to allow employees to review and change their deferral rate at any time through the My Account section of our website.
Our User-Friendly Website Makes Enrollment Easy for Your Employees, Too.
Using a secure website, employees can self-enroll in minutes.
After receiving their unique passcode, employees will:
- Review, update and confirm their existing enrollment data.
- Elect their salary deferral amount (dollar or percentage) depending on what your retirement plan allows.
- Select how their contributions will be allocated among the savings and investment options of the plan.
- Designate their beneficiaries.
- Have the option to sign up for Mutual of America’s eDocuments program to receive documents electronically.
Your employees will also have access to detailed information about their savings and investment options, fund performance and their personal rate of return.
They will also find valuable educational information about saving and planning for retirement, as well as easy-to-use retirement planning calculators.
Timely Reports for Plan Administrators
A variety of administrative reports are available to help plan administrators manage the online enrollment process.
In addition, the Salary Deferral Change Report collects employee salary deferral elections to provide to your payroll department.
Support from Your Local Mutual of America Regional Office
Our dedicated, local service team will provide your organization with all the administrative support you need.
This includes establishing online enrollment for your organization and assisting employees with any questions they have regarding the online enrollment process.
For employees who may not have access to a computer or do not wish to enroll online, your local Mutual of America representatives will meet with them on-site to help them enroll and answer any questions.