Mutual of America's Regional Offices
Our Regional Offices, located in 33 sites across the continental United States, and 2 Satellite Offices in Alaska and Hawaii, ensure that our salaried consultants and service representatives are never far from the people they serve.
With technical and administrative support from employees in our Home Office in New York and National Telecommunications and Conference Center in Boca Raton, Florida, our Regional representatives are uniquely positioned to provide clients and participants the highest level of service to help them meet their employee benefit needs and personal financial objectives.
Regional Office Service ModelOur service model ensures that Plan Administrators and plan participants are provided with the support they need.
- Regional Officer – responsible for the overall delivery of services to plan sponsor.
- Group Account Representatives – your organization's primary contact; responsible for coordinating plan services.
- Service Manager – your organization's primary contact for administrative services; provides on-site services to Plan Administrator and participants.
- Participant Account Representative – conducts group educational seminars and meetings with your employees on a one-on-one basis.
- Service Department – handles participant inquiries and processes transactions for Plan Administrator and plan participants.
Before investing, you should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the variable annuity contract and the underlying investment funds. This and other information is contained in the contract prospectus or brochure and underlying funds prospectuses and summary prospectuses. Please read the contract prospectus or brochure and underlying fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses carefully before investing. The contract prospectus or brochure and underlying fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses can be obtained by mail or by calling
Mutual of America's group and individual retirement products are variable annuity contracts and are suitable for long-term investing, particularly for retirement savings. The value of a variable annuity contract will fluctuate depending on the performance of the Separate Account investment funds you choose. Upon redemption, you could receive more or less than the principal amount invested. A variable annuity contract provides no additional tax-deferred treatment of benefits beyond the treatment provided to any qualified retirement plan or IRA by applicable tax law. You should carefully consider a variable annuity contract's other features before making a decision.